If you watched the game of the E.I.T. (english immigrant team) vs sweden , in that game in particular i supported the swedes team but hey it's a game, doesn't matter , only the media's stupidity takes that shit seriously.
*btw i kinda miss rooney (hooligan) , owen and even beckham. mmmm henry (harry) kane is savage tough.
in this cup it would be cool the game : new zambia vs E.I.T.
i'm not gonna say shit about sweden nono. not today , just enjoy the next chix. firewood is not made from the fallen tree.
sábado, 7 de julio de 2018
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
A LITTLE EXAMPLE OF THE IMBECILE ALLIED MENTALITY A CUCK LIKE ZELENSKY : I WANT MY LIBERTY (AND THAT KIND OF LIBERAL FANTASIE) AND THEN : ...
-
A LITTLE EXAMPLE OF THE IMBECILE ALLIED MENTALITY A CUCK LIKE ZELENSKY : I WANT MY LIBERTY (AND THAT KIND OF LIBERAL FANTASIE) AND THEN : ...
-
This page proudly presents the total failure of the immigrant union aka the diarrhoea union. Burn france burn!!!! , This is a sign of the...
-
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA , COME UN TRUMP WHAT HAPPENED YOU NEVER INVITE A CUCK , A PIECE OF SHIT , A FUCKING DWARF AS A GUEST BOOOO HOOOOOOOOO MOM AN...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario